View Profile TheLeader532

37 Movie Reviews

Wait a minute isn't he a seastar.

Minecraft is so popular in 2019.

If Beasty quit youtube he would watch this 24 hours straight.

38 Game Reviews

This is why Newgrounds and Mixer is taking over the Internet and possibly better than YouTube and Twitch.tv because Newgrounds and Mixer doesn't have the rule abuse, other punishments or treating us unfairly. Thus on the other hand YouTube and Twitch does have a broken ruleset abuse and is treating us or punishing us and other male streamers unfairly like a sack of shit which now became dead video platformers that should not exist in the 1st place before 2017. God I wish P-Bot was real because he would destroy YouTube and Twitch for Hypocrisy and changing up their own rules and the game was right back there, plus the title right there this is the literal definition of destroying YouTube and Twitch.tv. In conclusion to the game and story based, the story is cannonically related to real life events of the internet today. And I'm not joking as always! 3 words before I submit this review Great Game BTW!

will you ever make newgrounds rumble 2 , just saying :|.

You don't even need a gaming keyboard to play this game!

13 Audio Reviews

im a kof gamer

this level of compact disc is awesome

not gonna lie but it's actually better than the old one tho

8 Art Reviews

The headphones have that nice referencing of the black burn move. good job and neat art. :p.

:d slurp slurp I love that art mann.

youre almost making it real jaimito and youre getting the hang of it

Ima Fag, Fuck you!