View Profile TheLeader532

All 44 Game Reviews

4 w/ Responses

It's an excellent masterpiece of my childhood!

I managed to clutch the game!

This game is great but easy to play rather than playing it hard on the original lethal league

are you still active on newgrounds

talk about facts interesting game.

what picture is this reference from

This is why Newgrounds and Mixer is taking over the Internet and possibly better than YouTube and Twitch.tv because Newgrounds and Mixer doesn't have the rule abuse, other punishments or treating us unfairly. Thus on the other hand YouTube and Twitch does have a broken ruleset abuse and is treating us or punishing us and other male streamers unfairly like a sack of shit which now became dead video platformers that should not exist in the 1st place before 2017. God I wish P-Bot was real because he would destroy YouTube and Twitch for Hypocrisy and changing up their own rules and the game was right back there, plus the title right there this is the literal definition of destroying YouTube and Twitch.tv. In conclusion to the game and story based, the story is cannonically related to real life events of the internet today. And I'm not joking as always! 3 words before I submit this review Great Game BTW!

will you ever make newgrounds rumble 2 , just saying :|.

You don't even need a gaming keyboard to play this game!

The sruggle is real. And the jump is so terrible not even stable.

Ima Fag, Fuck you!